9.13.2020

HELLO!!!!!!

 HELLLLOOOOOO I MISS YOU MY BLOG!!!!!

like... when was the last time I posted something here? OMG It's 2016 and I was still a student!

See how time flies. So many things happen, I am growing old  up everyday.

2017, 1st of April: I graduated from my Apothecary Profession Program. It was a happy day yet a very sad day too because I had to left Yogyakarta, and said Good Bye to my college friends 😔 It was sad cause we've grown together, we encouraged and care for each other as if my own family. So...  life must goes on they said 



2017, April 3rd  (Still remember the date exactly LOL you know, sometimes I am good at remembering the dates) : I started my new job in a Hospital. And it's in Semarang! which is quite near from my hometown.

2018, March 30th : I left my job. It  was a year of experience in Hospital, and I left my job there because I thought that's enough. I faced so many obstacles and I felt like ummm it was not my right place and not my comfort zone. Till now I think that it was the best decission.

2018, May 1st: I started to work in Pharmacy Industry. It's still in Semarang too. I was on Research and Development Departement, my speciality was on Packaging Development. On this company finally I felt like oh... This is the real me! and I started to enjoy my job. I found a comfort zone. My friends were so supportive and kind too. But then, there was a "CPNS" or Civil Servant recruitment in 2018. Being a civil servant wasn't my real 'ikigai' but my parents was like "Oh come on, it's worth to try bla bla bla" Okay, I tried. Then surprisingly I got accepted. I was so confused and depressed. I didn't want to leave my job. And finally I did. I left my job for that. You know here in Indonesia, parents and society have some kind like stereotype that If you want to be succeed, then go and strive to become Civil Servant. I know not everyone in here have that point of view, but my parents are also civil servants too. So here we go bla bla blaa. But I know they're always wanting all the best for their children. 

 2019, April 1st, I started to work as Pharmacist on Public Health Centre a.k.a Puskesmas, till now. How's it feel???? Honestly it's like A$%$#&(&#... but here I am now, and that's how life brings me here. And now it's 2020, the Novel Corona Virus (COVID) 19 is is become Pandemic and it's hard for all of us in many sectors, especially if we're working in Health Field and we work for the government 😐. Does anyone feel the same? I just hope that it will be better soon. We're all in this together, guys {}

And Covid 19 brought me back here, my beloved blog. I am growing up with this blog. I started this blog when I was still a silly teenager, in 2009. 2020 I come back here again and I found that it's cringed to see my old post 😝😝😝 I know it's all the part of growing up.

It's gewddd to be back. And I consider to change my header soon. Cause the last header was like umm.. it's too colourful and too much. LOL

See you soon~

2 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU MONNNNNNN:*

    glad that you are back and congratulations!!! jadi ibuk pns sekarang......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Semoga lebih konsisten untuk rajin posting disini ya ngel huhuhu

      Delete

Feel free to shout your thought, comment, and critique

Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon