10.30.2015

Random Thought

Hi guys, Have you ever had an awkward feeling about yourself?? Currently I feel like I don't have confidence as well. I feel afraid about something, then I put a focus on it. I know I shouldn't be like this. Yes, it's like I'm too "BAPER" (Bawa Perasaan) on everything, then I ended up like um.. sad. 

When someone treat me with such a negative aura, then sometimes I kinda had a bad feeling about them. But I just wondering how abstract someone's life is. I can't force them to be what I want. Perhaps it's my process to be more mature about my point of view and yep about everything. And really, you don't have to focus on someone's life that much. I mean who do you think they are? do they put a focus on my life too? Nope. Let's be more positive!

-monik-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to shout your thought, comment, and critique

Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon