12.13.2020

Cried over Christmas Song MVs

 

source: Pinterest

It's almost Christmas already. Weeks ago my friend told me: "Christmas feels different this year. It feels like flavorless, emm dunno how to say." then I asked: "Why? Because of Covid? Because of physical distancing? I know maybe last year we used to hangout, chillin' around with friends, enjoy the Christmas atmosphere on cafe or mall. It taste a little bit different, but.. I don't think so". Christmas is always that nice, wonderful, and it always be the moment that I look forward every year.

It's the most wonderful time of the year~

..

From the popular song:  It's the most wonderful time of the year- Andy Williams.

So I suggest my friend to listen to Christmas songs everyday, to cheer up his spirit 😄

For me Advent and Christmas are so special, not just a moment to celebrate but also a moment to be prepared to welcome Christ deep in our heart.

Btw, I enjoy Christmas songs a lot. There're many songs and MVs I found interesting, give me a goosebump even made me cried! 😂 so I'd like to share some here.




Youtube link : [click]

Gloria by The Piano Guys (my alltime favorite!) , Peter Hollens, David Archuleta, and The Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It's just beautiful to see the MV. It gave me goosebumps whoaa

and this...
 

 Youtube link [click]

O Holy Night by GENTRI. Actually I found it randomly because of autoplay feature on youtube. O Holy Night is also my favorite, but once I saw this MV by GENTRI, OMG! The MV's so touching yet beautiful. It gave me a goosebumps also, and I cried! I dunno why, this just beautiful... It showed how we simply can met Jesus in every moment of our life. We could found Himself in a random person we met, random moments, anywhere. 
You can browse more MVs of GENTRI on their youtube channel here.
I thank them for making such a beautiful  MV.
 
Well guys, if you have some inspiring MVs, you can drop your comment bellow. It could be related to Christmas or anything.

Thankyou, and have a nice Christmas for those who celebrate.

Warm hugs, 
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to shout your thought, comment, and critique

Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon