2.28.2021

One step at a time

 I've realized that currently I've been so busy and in a hurry. It's related to job thingy tho'.

Basically I think I’m not supposed to be a multitasking person. I can’t be. But my job force me to be a super multitasking person. Sometimes when I forced myself to work overtime or taking 2 or 3 project at a time, I feel so tired yet stressed.

I know it’s annoying to have a perfectionist yet talkative boss LOLs. I’m always on call. Sometimes when my boss call me when I’ve already reached home and ask me about job thingy I feel like… uhh what time is it? not again T.T seeing my boss name on my cellphone screen sometimes make me take a deep breath for a while. Does anyone feel the same way?


We sometimes think that it’s heroic to be the last to leave the office or pulling an all nighter to meet a deadline. But, really?? I think we should be able to reach our target or finish our deadline without doing ourselves harm. But how?? It’s quite hard for me because sometimes I’m a pro procrastinator. I still learn to remain calm and take it one step at a time… and be mindful (It’s hard I know).

Most of our stress experience comes from trying to balance our career, relationship, social life and home life. Who doesn’t need money? Or someone you can lean on?

Here are some practice I’ve been trying to do recently to reduce my stress:

-eat my comfy food

-breathing practice, it helps me a lot to reduce my anxiety

-make a planner, you can write down on your own notes. Make it simple and eye catching as a reminder not to procrastinate your project

-stay close to your best friend or loved one. Share your thought and feeling, because sometimes when I feel tired and badmood I need to share with my besties. It’s quite relieved being surrounded with people who knew who you are and always support you no matter what.

-Take one step at a time. No need to rush, but make it on time. This too shall pass, anyway.

Be happy!

Cherrio~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to shout your thought, comment, and critique

Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon