3.07.2015

a laziness shoots you down

Okay, this is the weekend. time to rest. oh really? I know there are so many project that haven't done yet. even after you've arranged your schedule perfectly, they're just remain such a 'cumulative-problems'. I know I can't force myself to be perfect, to be nerd or clever student (Kay, It will make me going crazy on a second). But somehow I envy for those who can arrange their schedule perfectly and do it at the time. Gosssh I hate a tardiness, but still I can't make it.
Sooooo Let's make it better ! Let's do it! Underline this: I am a sixth semester's student! No more laziness ;) I'll have my final project, my final essay. You'll make it perfect, don't you? ;)


4 comments:

Feel free to shout your thought, comment, and critique

Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon