12.25.2011

Merry Christmas!!!!

hey everyone!!
.
.
"MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR"
.
.

So happy cause It's the most beautiful time of the year :)
and this is some photos when I was in Church on Christmas Eve


di depan Altar


 this is my sista from my mother's family 


in front of Christmas Creche

oh yeah, I celebrate Christmas Eve on Gereja Santo Yohanes Boja :) and It used Javanese liturgy and "Gamelan" instruments too, so my brother used Javanese clothes, b'cause He became a "Misdinar"




Advent Candle

I feel so touched :')
OMG :)
and I really miss the moment when I became "Misdinar"
here some pict that I took when my brother join a "Misdinar"  workout on last Sunday




and yeah,, I got a smile from 'someone' ,my Church Mates on Christmas Eve!
That's kinda awkward moment cause we're so far and lost contact on recent year :) but I'm so Happy :) Thanks God

oh yeah, I made a special Christmas Card too for my "mood-booster"
here:


I TRUELY LOVE THIS CHRISTMAS :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
HAVE A GREAT BLESSINGS! :)

2 comments:

Feel free to shout your thought, comment, and critique

Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon