Jumat, 18 November 2011

When You're Gone

 


 gue lagi GALAU!!! so gue disini mau share beberapa lirik lagu yang emang lai sesuai sama suasana hati gue :')



1. AVRIL LAVIGNE - WHEN YOU'RE GONE
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
they lie on my floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take


Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah Yeah

All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you 


2. ALREADY GONE - KELLY CLARKSON 
Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they’re haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Even without fists held high, yeah
Never would have worked out right, yeah
We were never meant for do or die
I didn’t want us to burn out
I didn’t come here to hurt you now
I can’t stop
I want you to know
That it doesn’t matter
Where we take this road
Someone’s gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn’t have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I’m already gone
Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you’ll find another
That doesn’t always make you wanna cry
Started with a perfect kiss
Then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn’t keep this love alive
You know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go
I want you to know
That it doesn’t matter
Where we take this road
Someone’s gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn’t have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I’m already gone
I’m already gone
I’m already gone
You can’t make it feel right
When you know that it’s wrong
I’m already gone
Already gone
There’s no moving on
So I’m already gone
Already gone
Already gone
Already gone, Oooo, oh
Already gone
Already gone
Already gone, yeah
Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they’re haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
I want you to know
That it doesn’t matter
Where we take this road
Someone’s gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn’t have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I’m already gone
I’m already gone
I’m already gone
You can’t make it feel right
When you know that it’s wrong
I’m already gone
Already gone
There’s no moving on
So I’m already gone…

 3. AUDY - SELEPAS KAU PERGI
  Selepas kau pergi,
tinggallah disini kusendiri
Ku merasakan sesuatu,
yang t’lah hilang di dalam hidupku

Dalam lubuk hatimu,
ku yakin kau pun sebenarnya tak
inginkan lepas dariku,
tahukah kau kini ku terluka

Bantu aku, membencimu,
ku terlalu, mencintaimu,
dirimu begitu,
berarti untukku..
Kau telah mencinta,
dan dicintai kekasihmu,
ini tak adil bagiku,
hilanglah damba tinggallah hampa

Lupakan ku, dalam tidurmu,
yang pernah, mencintaimu
kau memang tercipta,
bukanlah untukku




Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon