Sabtu, 03 September 2011

JOGJA!!!!!!!!

Hei!! Happy Eid ya buat kalian yang merayakannya :)
oiya, aku barusan balik dari Jogja hehe, here some pict that I've took:



hei, ini gue lagi main2 di kandang sapi punya nenek :P





sapinya ada anaknya lhooo :P




at Ambarrukmo Plaza with my sistas from my mother side :)







Prayed at Sendangsono-Kulon Progo
what a nice place ever!!





hey, this is my letter of wishes. I've burn this :)
hopefully all of my wishes can be reality :)


this is the sources of holy water






just looking for some religious things


looked idiot *ups



just finished buy some religious things :)
ohya, I bought: rosario (with purple colour), stickers, and place for My Madah Bakti :)
well, that's all my stories in Jogja. see ya next time :)
Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon